Built with Yesterdays Values and Today's Technology
“We love the Pole Barn! Nice Job! Thank you”
“Thanks for the Great Job!”
Dear Solid Structures,
Cola Construction finished their part on Friday & did a great job. Not only that, but they were quite courteous and very willing to answer questions. As such young guys, they really proved themselves.
I’m writing to tell you and the company you work for how happy you have made me and my wide with the job you and your crew did for us on our new building. You made this whole thing come together as you said it would and on time.
I had no idea what was needed just to get the job site ready for the new building. Jeff Lenz, the fellow you recommended for the prep work was excellent. I cannot say enough about his attitude, knowledge and skills.
It’s hard to do business with people you do not know, but the first time you came to the house and we sat and talked about what I wanted I knew you are not only a great salesman but you care about the customer. I am very pleased how things turned out.
You are awesome to keep us updated!! I want you to know (my husband) is so pleased with the guys and the way the building is going up. So Impressed! I met the guys last week and really liked them as well. Please tell Jim that so far this has been such a pleasant experience. this has been just great!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the fast and efficient construction of our new 30’ x 48’ x 14’ with a 12’ lean to. Putting up a building like this in frigid temperatures was amazing to watch. Everyone was very professional, worked quickly, and also took the time to explain the process to the wife—especially the curing of cement in freezing temps!
We have been getting lots of compliments. People hardly know that it is new as it was matched perfectly with our other buildings giving it the “been there a long time kind of look”. This is hard to accomplish, but the men did it. It was great. The above pictures don’t do it justice, but people want to know “Who put that up for you?”
We highly recommend Solid Structures and would use them again. Plus there is nobody like Howard McFadden to run the show! He is an amazing person and always at the other end of the phone when you have a question.
Thank you very much to Howard and all the workers at Solid Structures.
Rolled Steel Products, Inc. has supplied metal building materials to Solid Structures, LLC since 2010. During the time, they have purchased several hundred projects from us and have conducted themselves in a very professional manner. Additionally, they have always paid promptly according to our terms. It is a pleasure to do business with Solid Structures and you can feel confident in considering them for your next project.
I write this letter to recommendation of Solid Structures, Inc. They have been customer of ours since September 2010, and have an excellent payment history with us. They have been great to work with and are very professional.
Solid Structures LLC purchased concrete, aggregate and asphalt from our company in 2011. They are in our top twenty (20) concrete volume sales. Their timely payment of our products was outstanding. Solid Structure’s professionalism in conducting business with us in 2011 was noteworthy and we look forward to another successful year with them in 2012.
Recently, I visited your workplace to provide safety and health training to your organization. I wish to thank you and your employees for your courtesy and cooperation during our consultation. Thank you for your pro-active approach towards safety and health and the concern you have shown on behalf of your employees. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your safety team. Please extend my thanks to Amanda for the amazing work she has done.
Solid Structures LLC was the general contractor for the 30,000 sq. ft. warehouse/ office facility we built at 4908 S. Hayford Road in Spokane, WA. The project consisted of 5 different pole buildings with a 2,200 sq. ft. office space built within one of the pole buildings.
Solid Structures managed this project from start to finish. We had some preliminary engineering and building plans completed prior to entering into a contract with Solid Structures, however the plans required significant changes which Solid Structures assisted with greatly.
Every project of this size has issues, and Solid Structures was very professional in the way they handled them all. Looking back, the following are specific examples of why we would recommend Solid Structures:
- Working with the County and other government agency during permitting is very time consuming and required special knowledge of how things get done. Solid Structures understood how to get things done with these agencies and worked hard to see that certain issues were taken care of in a timely manner.
- Our property required additional fill material, but the amount needed was not easily known. Solid Structures identified this concern early on and did a good job communicating their concern.
- Permitting delays resulted in the project getting started later in the year than we wanted. Solid Structures did a very good job setting a job schedule that allowed the most contractors on site at one time, to ensure the project got done on time. They did not manage this project with a “one thing at a time” type of mentality. Their mind set was always several steps ahead of the actual project.
- It is impossible to set the final design of every last detail prior to construction. Solid Structures was very flexible as our ideas changed. Additionally, as the project progressed, Solid Structures offered ways to save money or ways to enhance the project.
- We financed our project via a bank construction loan. Solid Structures was always able to get any information the bank required in a very short period of time; Solid Structures kept track of the “numbers” very well.
Solid Structures LLC did a very good job on our project and we have no concerns recommending them to other people.